A dunnage rack is a freestanding single shelf that sits low to the ground and is designed to keep supplies, especially food-based items, off the ground. Dunnage racks are used for storing sugar, flour, canned food products, and other bulk products. These racks help prolong product life by circulating air underneath and are important in meeting public health requirements. We offer various types of dunnage racks for floor storage in industrial, commercial and educational cafeterias as well as restaurants, bars, stores, bakeries, bagel shops and more.
- These aluminum dunnage racks are available with 8" legs and can support up to 2,500 lbs. of weight, distributed.
- These aluminum dunnage racks can support up to 2,500 lbs. of distributed weight. Some models may be shipped via UPS.
- These aluminum dunnage racks are available in channel style or tubular style. Aluminum dunnage racks are approved for freezer, display, general storage and warehouse areas. We offer various sizes of 36", 48" or 60" widths.
- Customize the heavy-duty dunnage rack to meet your floor storing requirements. These heavy-duty aluminum dunnage racks are built to last. Custom sizes and correctional packages available.
- Knock-down dunnage racks can save money through lower shipping charges and are quick and easy to assemble. These aluminum dunnage racks can support up to 2,000 lbs. distributed and knock down for easy storage.
- The stainless tubular dunnage racks are built lifetime tough. They can support up to 4,000 lbs. of distributed weight. These models are available in custom sizes for your storage needs.
- These tubular dunnage racks are constructed from aluminum and can support up to 2,200 lbs., distributed.